Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gosh!

It seems like I had more time to blog with I was still working. I am still trying to figure that one out (no I did not blog at work). Life is great, girls are great, biz is growing etc. School has been out for about 3 weeks now. We have taken a trip to Ohio, been swimming a lot, crafting with Lindsey, playing and journaling some new business ideas for the fall/winter. I took a break from Lindsey's Closet after school was out just to catch my breath and to hang out with the girls, I set June 16 as my return to *some* work date. I typically only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays and maybe some on the weekends if we don't have plans. I really don't want to do more than that since the whole reason for me quiting my job was to be with my girls. I know on occasion I will have to work more than that and that's OK.


We have family in town this weekend to celebrate Mally's 2nd birthday. WOW can you believe it? I sure can't. Seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I have had so much fun being home with her this last year, she is keeping me young that is for sure!


I have a few crafty tutorials to post as well as some other things I have been working on, hopefully I will get to that next week. I am going to try some mobile blogging and see how that works out, maybe I can post more that way.?.



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails