Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Random busy work...

I spent some time this weekend finishing up some orders and also creating some Halloween stuff for us. I believe it was in Martha Stewart's Halloween issue last year that I saw carved pumpkins with your monogram. Well I loved them but never got around to doing any. I pulled out some of my foam pumpkins that I have been using for the last few years and decided to put my flair on the monogram pumpkin, this is the result:


My Mom was in town this weekend, so I did a "P" for her.

I also made some Halloween buckets for my friend Jessica:

and one for us:



















I decided to try something new with the handle on ours, I used fabric scraps, ric rac, and ribbons to embellish. I really like how it turned out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails