Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

4 weeks and counting...

Oh my goodness, we are almost there. My due date is quickly approaching, but we are ready (I think). Lindsey is out of school and officially a Second Grader, I can hardly believe it. She had a great year in First Grade, she excelled at everything. We are so proud of her. She is attending a Performing Arts camp this week at her school. The upper school drama teacher is hosting this. Yesterday was the first day and when I picked Lindsey up, she was so excited. She LOVED it. As a Mom the last thing you want to do is pick up your child from camp and find out they had an awful time. So far I have only had this happen once in the last four years. I think that is pretty good. Lindsey only has one more camp she is attending and it too is at her school. The rest of the summer she is going to spend with "little sister" and me. I am so excited about being able to have the summer off with my girls. It is not something that will probably ever happen again so I will cherish it. I realize I will have all the stress of having a new baby in the house, but I am up for the challenge. Of course Lindsey will go to "Camp J" (1-2 weeks in Ohio with my Mom (aka "J") and Step-Father (aka Grandpa). She always has a fabulous time when she goes to visit, just like I did when I spent the summer with my grandparents when I was her age.

The nursery is pretty much finished/stocked, just waiting on "little sister".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails