Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

I survived....

OK, I survived the *birthday weekend* two parties later. We celebrate a whole weekend of Lindsey's birthday, well it usually consists of a party for her friends (a scrapbook party) then a family party which is our traditional spaghetti dinner. Why spaghetti? Well for starters it is one of Lindsey's favorites and the real reason...when we brought Lindsey home from the hospital, that scary six mile drive, the one where you are thinking OH MY GOSH we are responsible for this tiny miracle in the back seat and traffic should be stopped so no other cars can come close to us. Anyway when we pulled into the garage and opened our car doors all I could smell was my Step-Dads spaghetti and meatballs, *SO YUMMY*, he makes the best, hands down. That was the meal we had our first night home with our little sweetie. Every time I smell them it takes me back to that day when we walked into our home together as a *family of three*. Just to keep traditions going, it was the meal we had when we came home as a *family of four* too. Thanks Bob! Your Spaghetti and Meatballs ROCK!!!!

When he wasn't looking I snapped some pics of him cooking:


I'll post some party pics later. I have to get ready for work now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails