Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Try this!

I really am not a beauty product freak, I can live without make-up as long as my face is cleansed and moisturized. When I do wear make-up, to work mainly, it is very minimal, weekends are eyeliner and mascara only, maybe a little concealer. I have been using mineral make-up for the last few years and love it. All that to say that this is my new favorite cleansing tool. The Neutrogena Wave.
I usually don't fall victim to the * latest & greatest* cleansing/anti-aging/beauty products that promise to do miracles for your skin, but this little thing is *FABULOUS*. My skin feels so unbelievably fantastic, I could tell a difference after the first time I used it two weeks ago. A friend at work told me about it and the $3 coupon I had found in a magazine and the fact that it was on sale at Target prompted me to give it a try. I am glad I did. Neutrogena's website has a $2 off coupon listed right now and when you buy the Wave, a $3 off coupon is enclosed for the replacement cleansing pads.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails