Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

We are back...

We are back from vacation and hopefully I can begin to enjoy my new life as a SAHM (actually staying home, haha). We have been so busy since I quit work, but that's OK, at least I didn't have to figure out how to do all that and work too. I even managed to get an extra mini-vacation in that probably would not have happened had I still been working. We celebrated Father's Day and Mallory's FIRST Birthday yesterday. Wow, she is One Year old already. I am so blessed to have my girls, they make me so very *happy*. I have taken so many pictures in the last few weeks that I don't even know where to begin getting them scrapped and in albums. A bit overwhelming. Anyhoo...more later. Off to start dinner, a Rachael Ray recipe I found on vacation, I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails