Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

Uxexpected delight

My grandmother, MaMa Nita, was in town this weekend. The circumstances she came are sad, but I got to see her none the less. She is an amazing woman, I admire everything about her. She and my grandfather were true inspirations for me growing up. Every chance I had I went to stay with them, summer break, holidays, long weekends you name it. My brother and I always had such a great time. We would help with the garden, go fishing, and just hang out I also learned to sew during these many visits. These are memories that I will cherish forever. Now Lindsey (named after my grandfather) gets to collect her own memories with her Great-Grandmother, it is so awesome. What a collection I have, that I am still adding to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails