Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

What the heck?

OK. I must say that I am extremely disappointed in the results of our city election. The incumbent has won yet again, meanwhile our city will surely suffer through a few more years of his non-sense. I am a little upset to say the least. I will just leave it at that.

In other news, the girls are really keeping me busy. They are passing *the crud*, as I like to call it, back and forth to one another. I am scared to slow down to much for fear that *the crud* will catch me, as it tends to do. Mallory, the poor thing, is dealing with baby eczema so she has been wearing mittens for the last few days to keep her from scratching up her face. Lots more going on too, but will not go into all that. Anybody else want to toss something my way to see how much I can handle? All while trying to work a full time job mind you (with some major deadlines). I always manage to make it all work and this should not be any different. I am looking forward to the weekend, will most likely being doing some storyboard writing this to get caught up.

I have been working on some things and will post pictures of those soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails