Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Working~scrapping~being Mom

Work is busy right now. (I know I say this a lot but it really is.) Trying to finish up a project by weeks end. I spent a better part of the weekend programming at home(work) and the other part being a Mommy and wife. I am tired today.

I am co-room mother for Lindsey's class this year and we decided to put together these scrap albums for the children to scrap in throughout the year. So at the end of the school year they will have a nice keepsake to take home. I put together the album to get them started and they will add pages throughout the year. I took pictures of the children with the teacher for the cover and for the teachers album I took a picture of the class with her. I like how they turned out and I can't wait to see how the children will create their pages.

Second Grade Monkeys:




I am also finishing up Lindsey's birthday party invites. WOW she is going to be *eight*. *sniff, sniff*.

Mallory had her first taste of cereal over the weekend too. Just *Messy Cute*!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails