Pages

Friday, December 07, 2007

*Holiday craftiness*

Here are some of the things I have been working on:

This is the mantel in our Family Room, I painted the canvas *packages* two years ago and made the stockings that same year, obviously I had to make a fourth one this year, (I had saved some of the extra fabric just in case;) glad I did) The feather trees are new this year, very easy and inexpensive to make. I *love* how they turned out.

This is a wreath I made for Lindsey's bedroom door. Very stylish for a *sassy* eight year old.
These are our advent boxes/calendar, also new this year. Got the idea here and here. Lindsey is really enjoying opening up the boxes each day to see what *goodie* she and Mally have gotten. Not all are filled with actually goodies, some are filled with pieces of paper that list something we will do as a family that night, like *cuddle under a blanket and drink some hot cocoa* or *watch a Christmas DVD* or * put on your PJs climb in the car and go look at Christmas lights* with a to go cup of hot cocoa of course.

I am really excited about the holidays this year, so much to be thankful for. It has been a busy year and I am looking forward to slowing down a bit and spending it will my family. Yes, they are all coming to my home this year. Christmas Day will be spent with my Dad, looking forward to that too, it has been a pretty good year for getting our relationship back on track. I am happy about that, esp. for my girls sake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails