Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Randomness

Today is the last day of school, *so ready* as is Lindsey. I am ready to just enjoy the summer. We have a couple of vacations planned as usual and really looking forward to those. This week has been busy with end of school year happenings, today is Lindsey's award ceremony, then she is finished. I am ready to relax just a bit from the whole routine.


OK, so anyhoo here are a few random pics of the girls and my niece from our trip to my Dad's farm a couple of weekends ago...

Lindsey is a farm girl at heart, she loves being there.



Our little *stinker*


My niece, Ashlee another little *stinker*.

These are ready for the shop

I think I might jazz up the handle a bit on a couple of these before listing.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails