Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

A new week, a new attitude

I have put the last two weeks out of my mind and have moved on, a lot of unnecessary crap got tossed into my life that didn't need to be there, but enough about that.  I have faith and I *AM* the better person, because I have God on my side.  Thanks to my Dad for keeping me focused on that.

So here we are...the Garden is coming along quite nicely, we had a ton of squash, zucchini, cucumbers and peppers to pick over the weekend and we even grabbed a few green tomatoes for frying.  All I can say is that the veggies you grow all by yourself taste MUCH better than any other veggie you will ever find.  :) The girls and I are off to work in the garden again today, then maybe some swimming later on and of course our daily Summer craft!



Hope everyone has a FABULOUS day! I know I am!
post signature

1 comment:

Steph said...

Jennifer Twelvetrees! I love your blog and glad I stumbled upon it during my old days of Fbook :)

Jealous of your yummy home-grown veggies! Tell Lindsey I said hi! I bet she's taller than I am now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails