Pages

Friday, September 22, 2006

Almost the weekend!

Well, David and I will celebrate our 7th anniversary this weekend. WOW 7 years, it seems longer. Yes, time does fly when you are having fun. We are actually going out tonight, we have a sitter and everything. WOOHOOO! I am excited.

Random stuff for the weekend:
  • put up the fall decorations
  • finish some monogramming
  • halloween buckets
  • scrap a little
  • Lindsey's hair cut (should be fun.....NOT)

Lindsey and I put together our "Neighborhood Phantom" goodies last night. I decided to go with a theme this year. We created "cookie baskets". I found some really cute stuff on the Target Dollar Spot aisle, cookie cutters, decorating bags, sprinkles and Kroger had Sugar cookies mix and containers of frosting 10 for $10. We got the orange baskets at Dollar Tree. I think they turned out pretty cute.

While I was putting the "finishing touches" on the baskets (ribbon, the letters with the clipart etc...) Lindsey said to me " you know we have to give these to people who don't know us" I asked her why and she said " because you always make things look fancy and everyone knows that and they will know that we gave it to them". hmmmm I know I am very very anal about how things look that I create, I will hold on to something for days even weeks until I get it like I want it. I mean if you are going to do something go all the way; life is too short to settle for anything less than "AWESOME".

Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails