Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just Stuff

ok..I have been way to busy. More than I care to admit. Lots of stuff going on at work, home etc... We had a great Labor Day weekend my baby brother and his family were in town (at my Dad's actually) so we spent a couple of days visiting with them. My baby brother, Chris, is heading off to boot camp in October. It is a very emotional time for the family, we are going to miss him like crazy while he is gone. He lives in Ohio so it's not like I see him everyday but we do talk a lot and that will be the hard thing for me, not being able to talk about everything and nothing with him. He is THE BEST little brother. He makes me laugh and he has the knack to know exactly when I need a good laugh.

Anyway we all had a good time I think. I did. I hadn't seen my dad in a few months for reasons that are behind us now. :) He's my Dad and I Love him.

I have a list of things that I need/want to do soon:
Organizing my photos (a complete mess, I am really ashamed)
Scrapbooking (digital and paper)
Planning Lindsey's 7th birthday party (slumber party, I must be insane)

oh..one other thing....Meet Molly:

our new corgi. She is a sweetheart.

ok..must go and accomplish something

Later

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails