Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Scrappy time

Lindsey and I have had some serious crafty/scrappy time today and yesterday. I have done many scrap layouts over the past few years, but have been real weird about posting them for just anyone to see, I guess I am not real confident in my *scrapping* abilities. I so *love* paper and all the *yummy* stuff that goes along with it, I have loved paper, stickers, art supplies ever since I was a kid, just ask my Mom. My brother always made fun of me because while he was scoping out the toys at whatever store we were at, I was scoping out the school/office/art supply aisle.


OK so this is one of the first posts with one of my layouts, about one of the best subjects *ever*, my girls.


The photos were taken last August when my Mom was in town for visit. We took the girls around town looking for cool spots to take pictures. Lots of fun!

This is one of Lindsey's layouts, she has discovered Hambly. *ohmygoodness*. (I took her to our local scrap store last week, YIKES! She has been cranking out some really cool stuff. She has quiet the knack for scrapping. This is one of her more simpler layouts:


Photo was taken by my friend Marci Lambert, the best photographer EVER!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails