Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Little miss smarty pants

Lindsey got her first report card last week, straight A's and let me just say *You go girl*.





She has never had a bad report card and she is always excited to see how well she has done. This is the first year where her report card is A-B-C-D-F. In years past at her previous school it was a bit different. Anyway, not gonna go into all that. I am so proud of her, she is doing just fabulous in Third Grade and so much happier in her new school, and that of course makes me happy. :) She got to wear blue jeans to school today for having perfect attendance she thought was pretty cool, (I think she was just happy with the ribbon).

Fall break begins tomorrow, I am looking forward to hanging out with the girls tomorrow before Lindsey leaves to go out of town with a friend for the weekend.


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails