- Mallory's hundredth ear infection/sinus infection (well not that many, but it sure feels like it)
- Volunteering at Lindsey's school
- Room Sponsor stuff (auction baskets, class journals etc)
- Monogramming orders are starting to pick up
- Sewing for the girls
- Planning Lindsey's birthday party
- Everyday Mommy stuff
- Trying to think about Christmas (it's hard until after Lindsey's birthday)
- Misc. *crap* that gets tossed in the mix (this is the stuff that really makes me crazy)
What is left to do?
- Birthday parties (Lindsey has been invited to four, yes four this weekend)
- A day trip planned for Saturday for the four of us (see above, hopefully it can still happen)
- Deliveries to make (sorry Farrah and Lisa)
- Some holiday stuff for the shop (and possibly for local pick up only :food stuff:. still working out the details on that one)
- My calendar is full, just trust me on that and I won't bore you the the rest.
OK, back to happier posts, I just needed to vent I guess.
This makes me VERY happy:
These are a few photos from our Urban Photo Shoot with my friend and neighbor Marci Lambert. I can't even begin to put into words how *happy* I am with the photos. She is so very talented. Every time she does our photos I think there is no way she can top this, but she ALWAYS does, ALWAYS! Thanks Marci!!!! Check out her website for info on a photo shoot of your very own. Check her blog out too, she always has something great to say!
OK, I have to go give Mally her meds.