Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some new layouts

I have managed to scrap a couple of layouts in between this, that and the other thing.



I have been working on some scrap for hire stuff for a friend and it is pretty much finished (YIPPEE). I am putting some finishing touches on it and will deliver it to her this week. Now I need to start on some monogramming orders and planning Lindsey's upcoming birthday party. The older she gets the harder it is to come up with something. She actually wants to keep it low key this year, something small, which I am all for. We have a couple of ideas we are tossing around so hopefully we can get going with the planning real soon.

post signature

4 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Great layouts!

Beth said...

Love those layouts, especially the Killer Lashes one! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

These are great! And I love that quote ("not all who wander...")

truly,

Sylvia C.

ANDRE said...

Hello, just start following you, please do the same with my blog.
http://www.photographyandre.blogspot.com/
Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails