Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hooray!

Today begins the first day of Lindsey's winter break. I have finished up my monogramming orders and will not be taking any last minute ones so that the girls and I can spend some good quality time together. We have gingerbread houses to decorate, cookies and other sweet treats to bake and whatever else we decide we want to do. We have a cookie swap to attend on Monday, which will be lots of fun too.

I plan to post as much as possible so you can see what we are getting into around here Mom (wish you were here). I am also trying to keep up with my December Daily Journal. I have taken the pics but they have not made it to the journal yet, hopefully I can get caught up on that as well. What are you all up to these last few days before Christmas?





post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails