Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Flippin' Hot

The little temperature widget on my desktop says it is 99 degrees outside, just checked and the heat index is 108 degrees. There is also an *Excessive Heat Warning* in effect. Well no kidding. We went to the pool yesterday afternoon and my bath water was cooler than the pool water, seriously. We stayed in today and did some crafting and then I worked for a few hours. I swear our a/c has not turned off all day, I am not looking forward to the utility bill this month.


Cooling off:


post signature

2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Yesh.............our triple digits are here for the long haul. Living here in the desert can be depressing in the summer....sigh..............

Unknown said...

yes! it's so hot here, too. I feel like i am on house arrest... I don't want to drag my poor baby out into the heat, either!

stay cool!
;)
sylvia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails