Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life is pretty darn good!

I have been thinking a lot about the events of the last couple of years recently: deciding to have a second child, quiting my job of 14 years, working on my monogramming/paper biz full time, moving Lindsey to a new school... just to name a few of the more public things. I am so thankful for everything I have experienced during this time, you really find out a lot about yourself and those around you. Who you can count on and who you can't. I am in a really great place right now, it hasn't really been a hard road to get here just a road untraveled. Lots of new things to experience. I have lost some friendships in the process of all this, but have gained so many more, ones that I think are much better for me as a person. I am looking forward to *year two* of being home. I think the first year not working and being home full time was a learning year and *yes* I learned a lot. I often wonder how I did all this and work outside the home too, but you just do it, like so many great women do everyday. The bottom line is I will do anything for my wonderful little family. They are what make me strong and the person I am.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails