Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Inspired

Lindsey has been wanting to re-decorate her and Mallory's bathroom so I have been trying to think of something that would work with the yellow walls (because we really do not want to re-paint) and it hit me today. I was inspired by Mallory's outfit


The colors are *fun*. I already have a red/white gingham shower curtain that we used at our old house that I can jazz up. So after playing with ribbon and trim colors for awhile I painted this:

I guess it's OK for a first attempt, kinda funky, Lindsey likes it so I guess that is really all that matters. I will post more pictures of the *bathroom remix* once we get started. I am really sad to see the monkeys that are in her bathroom now go. Maybe I will claim them for my bathroom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails