Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Taking a break..

I am taking a real quick break from the 75 wedding announcements I have been working on and I am happy to report they are about 98% complete. I have also been busy with monogramming orders and some other custom orders for buckets. I have been neglecting my etsy shop trying to get these orders filled and feel just terrible about that. I have so many pictures to take of the new stuff I have been working on, I hope to get on top of that when I return from Ohio. Mallory and I are headed there to get Big Sister on Thursday, David has a lot going on at work and can't make this trip. I think I said last year when I went by myself with Mallory (3mo. old) that I would never travel without him again, well she is a year older and has done pretty well in the car on our other vacations this summer. We will see. Heck there are a ton of Hampton Inns between here and there, we can always stop. OK back to work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails