Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playing around with some digital layouts

I bookmarked this site a while back after seeing it in one of my scrap mags; so while my embroidery machine was running and Mallory was napping and Lindsey was at a friends house and David was working in the yard (whheewww) I got to play around with some digital layouts a bit. Don't get me wrong I still love my paper stash, but this was a fun change. Check em' out:




Scrapblog is so much fun, go check it out if you haven't already!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jennifer-

You are so creative!! I love your blog & all you GOODIES!!! I TRY to scrapbook, however time & lack of creativity keep me at a turtles pace! I can't wait to place an order soon.

Amy Acker :)

marci lambert said...

pssst...you've been tagged.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails