Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm back

Well we got back from Ohio late last Monday, and with this little sweetie:

Yep, my niece Ashlee got to come home with Aunt BeeJees for the week. I took a break from everything in order to spend time with her and the girls. SO MUCH FUN, I am so glad my brother let her come home with me it was her first time away from Mommy and Daddy for more than a night and so far away). So I have a pile of work to catch up on this week, stacks of monogramming, some table number requests and some new stuff for the shop. This is also Lindsey's last week of Summer vacation, school starts August 11. I am not at all ready for her to go back, *Third Grade* holy cow I started tearing up this morning thinking about how fast she is growing up. We finished up our back to school shopping about 3 weeks ago. All we have left is a new pair of shoes and a hair cut, I mean trim. (she is growing her hair out for Locks of Love, she has about two more inches to go).
I'm off to pick up a few items from my Grocery Game list then back home to get some work completed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails