Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Score!

Check out my yummy fabric score from my trip to Ohio (all on sale which makes it even *sweeter)...


I can't wait to get started making the girls some stuff with this fabric.



and this
I have already made some halloween candy buckets with this halloween fabric and I must say they turned out really cute.
I have a photo session planned for later in the week for all of the new stuff I have been making. I have a few more monogramming orders to fill and a scrapbook to finish for a friend and then I can get more focused on my shop.


Things I have been working on (trying to repurpose a lot of my crafting stash, it is shameful how much stuff I have...really) :

~magnets (wooden with some super cool embellishments)

~buckets

~halloween tags

~2009 calendar tags

~mini-albums (maybe not part of a kit this time, just the shell, still thinking on this one)

~burpies

~I dug out some buttons I used for another project a year or so ago, trying to see what to do with them.


But if you are interested in some super cute button tags and other fun stuff hurry and go here. Michelle has the cutest stuff, she is super talented and the best part is that she lives right here in Memphis. She even does custom orders, she made the coolest *button tree* tags for me, check them out below.


You know how I love *trees*. From her blog you can link to her etsy shop, or just click here ------>Luckychelle Boutique .
Gotta go finish up some stuff while I have some time to myself, that is the hard part about working at home, Mommy stuff comes first all else gets fit in where ever... as it should.

1 comment:

You can call me Lucky. said...

I am still getting caught up on my blog reading!!! THANK YOU for featuring me! You are fabulous, I am so happy you liked them! I have gotten lots of orders for these "earthy: green trees now!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails