Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

July already

Oh my goodness, it is already July. I hope it does not pass to quickly, I am not ready to go back to work. YUCK!! I am really enjoying the time off with my girls. But I will have to return at some point, there is school tuition to be paid. It kinda sucks that the 4th is in the middle of the week this year, so David does not get a long weekend. We will be heading to Missouri next week to see my baby brother graduate from National Guard Basic Training. He has been in training since February and away from his family all this time. My sister-in-law and niece have been real troopers. I know they are ready for him to be home, I know I am. I just want to be able to pick up the phone again and call him whenever I want to. And yes, let him harass me some in the little brother fashion that he has perfected. *I miss that boob* :) I am so proud of him. I really am. He and I have been through a lot together always there for each other, no matter what. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is just the best brother anyone could ask for. I hear my name....gotta go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails