Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Seriously handsome...

My baby Brother graduated National Guard MP Basic Training this week. Doesn't he look great?

Here he is with his daughter:



and with Lindsey

with our Momwith our Dad (and Ashlee and Lindsey)

So very *proud* of him.

I am a little upset with myself, when he was marching in I was so busy looking for him and when I did find him I was so taken aback that I did not get any good pictures of him. Oh but the memories I have are phenomenal. I will forever have the image of him in his uniform marching down the road in formation with me always. I just can't get it out of my mind and it was three days ago. Oh and during the graduation ceremony when he sounded off, yes there were tears. I know he would hate that, he hates that I am a sap and cry over nothing at all, but these were tears of *pure joy*. I am tearing up now just thinking about the whole thing. I am sure glad he is headed home. I missed him.

And back to the picture taking, I am not at all happy about the performance of my camera in low lighting situations, I did not get any good photos of him during the graduation ceremony inside the theater. I am sure it is totally user error, I have GOT to get some help with the camera settings and what they all mean so I can take better photos. Will add that to my "to do" list.

Oh yes it is 4AM. I got up for MET's 3AM feeding and cannot go back to sleep, this is the second day in a row that this has happened. My mind starts thinking about everything and nothing while I am feeding her and then BAM I am awake. ARRGGG. Maybe I can sweet talk Hubby into a nap sometime today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails