Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Stupid rocks!

OK, the day started out great, I met my Dad for breakfast and stopped for Starbucks afterwards (something I missed while I was pregnant). On my way home they were re-paving the roads and some of the loose asphalt was thrown on my windshield by a car in front of me. ARRGG. I saw the ding and thought OK, I can get this patched no problem, but then right before my eyes it started to crack and then spread. All I could do was scream NOOOOOOO and a few other choice words. Thank goodness LET was not with me and MET is too young to understand what all that meant. I called hubby immediately to express my frustration and he was able to calm me down, as usual. All I could think of was "great this is going to cost a small fortune and my car inspection is due next month so I have to get this fixed ASAP). Well the good news is that it isn't going to cost as much as I thought. Still makes me mad, but I will get over it and move on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails