Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fabric and paper blah blah blah

I have been sewing several little peasant dresses for Mally and Lindsey even wanted me to make her one to match little sis. I have pants, jumpers and bibs cut out and ready to sew as well. I have also been working on some new paper designs for the shop. It has been a very productive week and that makes me all giddy inside. :) The girls are at school/MDO today and hubby took the rest of the week off from work to get some things done around the house/yard. One of which is building a new shed/barn for his *manly stuff*. I suppose I will go and give him a hand here in a minute. Even if we are sweating our rears off we can spend some time together doing it.

Don't forget the giveaway, I have enjoyed reading the comments thus far.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails