Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I got nothin'

I have a lot to say just don't know where to start, too much going on. Right now I should be working on some orders (some are drying, some are on the machine, some are in my head waiting to burst out) while the girls are at school/MDO, but here I sit reading blogs, IMing hubby at work, while he is probably being productive. I shouldn't bring him down with me should I? Oh well. Sometimes I just want to take a break, I don't do that nearly enough, always go, go, go.

I finished up the cutest little gift(s) for my new niece a couple of days ago. I can't post pictures just yet, I want it to be a surprise for my brother and sis-in-law.

I have also had several requests/orders for Monogrammed Pumpkins and some candy buckets(larger ones), I have decided to take requests so let me know if you are interested.

OK, my dogs are driving me nuts with all the barking, gotta go see what is up. Good grief.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails